LEFT IS RUSHING TO SUPPORT TERESA MAY AGAINST GELLER AND SPENCER…NEW TERM OTHER THAN “LEFT” IS URGENTLY NEEDED
Teresa May banning of Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer
The left either is silent, as Indymedia Ireland.ie, or wsws.org, being only 2 examples
Some of the left such as the organisers of Harry´s Place are supporting May.
Or…put this in a different way…ALL either through silence or action are supporting the Tories and May on this banning
Geller and Spencer are not socialists but SO WHAT!
Karl Marx defended the Fenians and they were not socialists either. History is full of socialists defending people because those people were progressive.
May is on one side…with Islam
Spencer and Geller are on the opposite side…against Islam
WHAT IS THERE TO THINK ABOUT?
The biggest question of all though is not being addressed. Are they really of the left at all?
I would say not. Words and names do mean a lot.
So my comment on Indymedia Ireland calling for defence of Geller and Spencer AGAINST MAY is removed within minutes 2 days ago.
I think a new definition here is needed.
- Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer Are Banned From Britain (righttruth.typepad.com)
- Woolwich: Geller And Spencer In EDL Rally Ban (news.sky.com)
- “Anti-Islam” bloggers Pamela Geller, Robert Spencer banned from UK (upplysningscentralen.wordpress.com)
- Geller and Spencer Banned from the UK (americanthinker.com)
- UK Blocks Pamela Geller from Entry (drudge.com)
- Now Will Somebody Please Issue an Invitation to Robert and Pamela to Visit Ireland to Speak Against Sharia! (themarxistblog.wordpress.com)
- Allow Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer to Speak in UK (2012zt.wordpress.com)