What to make of the EU boycott of Israel?
It is very serious and themarxistblog out of all the groups on the “left” will oppose this totally in every way that we can.
The reason for this boycott of Israel is first and foremost, and always, Antisemitism and nothing else.
1. The Palestinian Narrative of Refugees of 48 and 67 has taken hold
2. Arab money, which is massive, from oil has promoted the Palestinian Narrative in the same way that the Srebrenica Massacre “narrative” was driven against the Serbs
3. The ideology of Multiculturalism is an ideology against “Nation”. This is multifaceted but links in with Islam (By its very nature anti-Nation!)
4. Against Nation also links in with a crude version of “Marxism”, and so the “left” are in on it as well
5. The leadership of Israel, and thus of the Jews, itself is in a dead end. The idea of 2 states as in OSLO is a recipe for the Jihad against Israel. The idea of giving Arabs autonomy within Israel is also a dead end because where you have Arabs you will have Arabs making war on Jews (It is in the Koran)
This raises to a premium the issue of leadership inside Israel. All will be tested in the coming period.
This is not a simple matter and it is a decisive one. This report from Israel National News, an excellent news site concerning Israel:
START QUOTE FROM INN HERE
EU Redraws Israel Borders to 1949 Lines
By Gil Ronen
The European Union has issued orders forbidding its member states from cooperating, transferring funds, giving scholarships or research grants to bodies in Judea and Samaria, eastern Jerusalem , and even the Golan Heights, Haaretz wrote Tuesday.
The new instruction, promulgated by the European Commission, which is the operative arm of the EU, sets parameters for cooperation between the EU and its members states, on the one hand, and Israeli governmental and private elements on the other. The instructions are for the years 2014 – 2020 and will go into force on Friday, July 18.
The decision also states that any future agreement signed with Israel must include a section that says the “settlements” are not part of sovereign Israel and therefore not included in the agreement.
A senior source in the Foreign Ministry said Tuesday that the new EU decision is dramatic, and can be called “a true earthquake.”
“This is the first time in which a explicit and formal instruction like this is issued. Until now, there were silent understandings and agreements that the EU does not work beyond the Green Line” – as the 1949 Armistice Line is known – “but this is an official and binding prohibition.”
- NGO Monitor Criticizes EU Boycott of Israel (israelnationalnews.com)
- Breaking: European Union Issues Order To Redraw Israel To 1949 Borders (vineoflifenews.com)
- The war Israel is losing, badly (legalinsurrection.com)
- Israel slams EU’s decision (en.trend.az)
- EU bans funding for Israeli projects in stolen territory (morningstaronline.co.uk)
- Doc’s Talk: New EU directive about Israeli settlements raises serious questions (docstalk.blogspot.com)
- Doc’s Talk: The baseless hatred of the EU towards Israel (docstalk.blogspot.com)
- Netanyahu hits back at Europeans: ‘We will not accept any external dictats regarding our borders’ (israelmatzav.blogspot.com)
- Israel PM Netanyahu Calls Urgent Cabinet Meeting After EU ‘Earthquake’ Decision (algemeiner.com)
- Gideon Levy’s boycott call slanders Israel (haaretz.com)