In Woolwich Prison in London the man called Adebolajo who beheaded the English soldier Rigby had 2 of his teeth knocked out.
Would you not think that this is a total non event. But in Sharia pliant and ultra cautious Britain it is not a non event, but a very big event indeed, and the Tory Government and its prison service follows the rule that suspension of the prison warders is in order while an investigation of the incident takes place.
The warders have said that they were restraining the killer of Rigby.
The question which themarxistblog.com asks is why was that not enough for Cameron, and if they were restraining this maniacal killer (rather proven don’t you think!) then why were the 5 wardens not rewarded immediately by say a grant each of 1000 pounds sterling for service rendered.
“No guts Cameron” a new name for this political whore right!
The same really with George Zimmerman. George was a guy who was performing the very useful service to society of Neighbourhood Watch. Martin who he happened to encounter in the course of his duties was not only a member of what Marx called the LUMPEN proletariat, and was such a drug user that the drugs he was using had altered seriously his mind in a very violent direction. In Martin the drugs altered his mind and it also had altered his BRAIN according to the autopsy. George Zimmerman had the bad luck to meet an explosive cocktail of lumpen proletariat and very dangerous and violence inducing drugs.
So WHY NOT BELIEVE GEORGE ZIMMERMAN!!!
Instead the cronies of Obama (with Obama prompting and very directly involved) put poor George Zimmerman on trial.
SAME THING AS THE SUSPENSION OF THE WOOLWICH PRISON WARDENS
Yes indeed themarxistblog.com are indeed Marxists but we are not doctrinaires and we can see what is happening in the world.
Help us to grow www.themarxistblog.com
- Polls: George Zimmerman’s Favorability Rating Higher Than Al Sharpton’s (breitbart.com)
- Michael Adebolajo: Five prison staff suspended in Woolwich suspect ‘assault’ investigation (metro.co.uk)
- Thinking Beyond Badiou: The Question of the Lumpenproletariat (dingpolitik.wordpress.com)
- Author Brad Thor offers to buy George Zimmerman gun of his choice (Video) (theresistanceunited.com)
- MARK LEVIN: If something happens to George Zimmerman, Obama, Holder, Sharpton have BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS (therightscoop.com)
- Pain of racial past (nzherald.co.nz)
- Suspensions after Lee Rigby murder accused attacked in jail (manchestereveningnews.co.uk)
- Adebolajo ‘pushed against window’ (bbc.co.uk)
- Prison bosses accused of ‘political correctness’ for suspending five warders over ‘attack’ on Lee Rigby murder suspect Michael Adebolajo (dailymail.co.uk)
- Prison bosses accused of ‘political correctness’ for suspending five warders over ‘attack’ on Lee Rigby murder suspect Michael Adebolajo (thisismoney.co.uk)